Sep 24, 2013

Fall Must Haves | Outerwear

It's already freezing here in New England, but I refuse to bust out the snow gear just yet. I wait (not so patiently) all year for fall fashion to arrive, and it's finally here!

Here's my picks for the best fall outerwear of 2013 (in my opinion) and why, if I had a bajillion dollars, all of these pieces would be sitting comfortably in my coat closet right this second. 

1. Tan Leather-Look Waterfall Jacket. (newlook.com) I mean just look at her, she's beautiful. This is the perfect jacket to throw over your day time look. Going to the office? Bam, you look great. Going out to lunch with the girls? Bam, they all want to know how you always look so put together. Meeting a hunk for coffee? Bam...you get the idea. 
2. Funnel Neck Leather Jacket. (alexandermcqueen.com) Talk about high fashion! This piece is a mix of rough and ladylike. The color and peplum waist makes it soft, but the hardware and the collar spice the look up with a little bit of rock and roll. I could see myself rocking this out to bars and nightclubs through out the cooler seasons. 
3. Burberry Prorsum Shearling Aviator. (dressed.ru) My grandfather builds and flies his own planes, so aviation has always been close to my heart. There's nothing like the soft interior that lines these jackets to keep you warm on those brisk days. To me, this is a day or night piece and one that will make you feel on top of the world. 
4. Khaki Drawstring Trenchcoat. (cichic.com) When I'm in a hurry and I don't want to spend the time to put together an outfit, this is the kind of coat I want to reach for. Can you imagine running errands and walking the aisles of your local grocery store in this stunning trench? I mean, come on, the sleeves even roll up. Talk about cute and convenient. To top it off, this jacket is under $50! 



I'm off to work on some DIY projects for future blog posts. I'm currently covered in mod podge and glitter...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment